Navigem’s governance solution refers to the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity, and security of the data employed in an enterprise, following a defined set of procedures, and a plan to execute those procedures.
We Recommend Data Governance When
- Organization Grows : Unmanaged Large Traditional Data
- Traditional info management techniques are complicated
- Organization’s Data Architects or other horizontally-focused groups need a modern Data Management system
- Regulation, compliance, or contractual requirements govern the business
What we do
- Current Stage Analysis of Master Data
- Audit, Legal and Regulatory Analysis
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Define Governance Process and Data Domain Control
- Cleansing Project Phase
- Implementation of Governance tools and Processes
- Set up rules and standards for managing data to ensure that applications responsible for reporting and analysis access the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date data available.